Harare, Zimbabwe (News of The South) Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe announced his recent cabinet reshuffle as follows :
RE – ASSIGNMENTS
▪ I. M. C Chombo – Minister of Finance and Economic Development
▪ P. A. Chinamasa – Minister of Cyber Security, Threat Detection and Mitigation
▪ W. Mzembi – Minister of Foreign Affairs
▪ O. M. Mpofu – Minister of Home Affairs
▪ S. S. Mumbengegwi – Minister of Macro-economic Planning and Investment Promotion
▪ P. Zhuwawo – Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare
▪ S. Kasukuwere – Minister of Local Government, Rural Development and National Housing
▪ S. K. Moyo – Minister of Media, Information and Broadcasting Services
▪ C. C. Mushowe – Minister of State in the President’s Office Responsible for National Scholarships
▪ M. Hlongwane – Minister of Sport, Recreation, Arts and Culture
▪ E. Mbwembwe – Minister of Tourism, Environment and Hospitality Industry
▪ H. M. Bonyongwe – Minister of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs
▪ C. N. G Mathema – Minister of Welfare Services for War Veterans, War Collaborators, Former Political Detainees and Restrictees
▪ C. Mabuwa – Minister of Youth Development, Indigenisation and Economic Employment
▪ M. Ncube – Minister of State for Matabeleland South Province
▪ T. A. Mathuthu – Minister of State for Matabeleland North Province
▪ W Shamu – Minister of State for Mashonaland West Province
▪ P. Chimedza – Minister of State for Masvingo Province
The ZimConnect 2018 gig will be this Saturday ..
Zimbabweans marked Robert Mugabe’s ..
Ghana’s US Embassy has retained their feat ..