by Stephen Chandisareva.
Harare 07August 2017 (News of the South)- Government said the preparations for the 10th edition of Hlanganani/Sanganai World Tourism Expo are progressing well, with more than 240 companies registered so far to participate, organizers of the event have said.
Government said they expected 270 buyers from across the source market and this year’s Hlanganani/Sanganai Expo number of companies registered so far has already surpassed that expectations.
This year edition to be hosted from September 27 to October 1 in Bulawayo, has become the country’s premier travel and tourism showcase that is now officially recognized on the world tourism calendar and has been successfully hosted annually for the past decade
In an interview, Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA) head of corporate affairs, Sugar Chagonda, said the preparations for this year expo were progressing well with more exhibitors registered already.
“We are seamlessly working together and co-ordinating with our industry so that we can boost the Expo.
“We have more exhibitors than what we expected and we are now working on managing space in order to accommodate everyone who has registered.
Chagonda said was excited with the number of companies who have already registered
“We currently have 240 companies that have registered and we are only left with 300 square metres.
“We are excited and happy as, it’s more than we had anticipated.
The Expo has been seen as the key element in promoting domestic tourism in Zimbabwe.
UK based Mitah Group Ltd owned by Zimbabwean born entrepreneur Mr Michael Matope launches www.Farmvest.biz
London. (News Of The South) – Farmvest.biz ..
Republic of Congo announces the promotion of the Congo-Brazzaville Licence Round Phase 2 2018/19 at Africa Oil Week 2018
London, UK. (News of The South) – Africa ..
By Beaven Dhliwayo. (News of The South)- ..
By Beaven Dhliwayo. Harare, Zimbabwe. (News ..